Incline Village Massage and Body Works offers affordable, quality massage and body work. I offer relief from:
I am confident that I can help you, through the use of Intuitive Therapeutic/Medical Massage with an Integrative Healing Approach, accomplish your goals of achieving and maintaining a healthy and active lifestyle.
Through the use of medical massage, body work, sports massage, deep tissue massage, and relaxation massage, I can help you achieve and maintain a healthy and active lifestyle.
My passion is helping those who are, or want to be, serious and pro-active about their health. I am confident that I can help you accomplish your goal.
If you're from a lower elevation and you're having issues with the 6000+ foot elevation around Lake Tahoe, ask me about an Oxygen Massage or adding Oxygen Inhalation to any of my other services.
I hope to have the opportunity to meet and work with you on improving your overall well-being.
I accept all major credit cards.
Michael S. Dooley a Licensed Massage Therapist and Medical Massage Practitioner
As a 2005 graduate of the Self Health Institute Integrative Medical Massage School in Lebanon, Ohio, I did outreach work at the V.A. Pain Clinic in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Prior to opening my Massage Therapy practice I worked as a Massage Therapist at two major local resorts:
- The Stillwater Spa at the Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe
- The Spa at the Resort at Squaw Creek
- · Licensed Massage Therapist, State Medical Board of Ohio License #014828
- ·Certified by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork NCTMB #5042661
- ·Licensed Massage Therapist, Nevada State Board of Massage Therapists License #2830
- ·Certified by the California Massage Therapy Council #5042661
- ·Certified Medical Massage Practitioner, MMP
Incline Massage & Body Works is a proud member of the Tahoe Business Exchange.